What is Ethylphenidate HCL Powder?
Ethylphenidate HCL is a novel stimulant belonging to the piperidine class which causes the effects of a traditional stimulant. It is an analog of methylphenidate. It is used for research purposes.
What are the different forms or types of Ethylphenidate HCL?
Ethylphenidate HCL Powder is available in the form of a coarse white, off-white, or yellowish crystalline powder.
What are the other street names of Ethylphenidate HCL Powder?
The street names of Ethylphenidate HCL Powder are as follows:
- Magic crystals
Where to buy Ethylphenidate HCL Powder?
You can buy Ethylphenidate HCL Powder from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
How Ethylphenidate HCL Powder works?
Ethylphenidate HCL acts as dopamine reuptake as well as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor which implies that it effectively boosts the norepinephrine and dopamine neurotransmitter levels in the brain by binding to the transporter proteins and blocking them which normally remove the monoamines from the synaptic cleft. It lets the dopamine and norepinephrine to get accumulated within the brain, which results in stimulating and euphoric effects.
What are the uses of drug Ethylphenidate HCL Powder?
Ethylphenidate HCL Powder doesn’t have any approved medical or industrial uses. It is generally sold as a research chemical.
What is the dosage of Ethylphenidate HCL Powder?
10-20mg of Ethylphenidate HCL Powder is considered to be the threshold limit, 40-80mg is the common dosage limit and 80-120 is the heavy dosage limit. For most people, the dose below 40 mg is considered to be light and beyond that i.e 80-120 is considered to be strong. It is necessary to exercise extreme caution while taking the drug dose as it can lead to severe outcomes.
Ethylphenidate HCL Powder Overdose:
An overdose of Ethylphenidate HCL Powder for purposes that are non-medical in nature such as recreational purpose, that is not taken under the guidance of a physician leads to the formation of Ethylphenidate in the liver and other unwanted outcomes. So it is necessary to avoid an overdose of the drugs.
What are the short and long-term effects of Ethylphenidate HCL Powder?
The impacts of Ethylphenidate HCL powder are enumerated below:
1. The intake of Ethylphenidate HCL causes the person to feel energetic and stimulating.
When lower doses are taken. it enhances the general productivity and with higher doses it encourages physical activities like dancing, socializing, running, or cleaning. All this is the result of the forced outcome of the drug. So when the dose is increased, it becomes tough to keep still such as jaw clenching, involuntarily bodily shakes, and vibrations. This causes extreme shaking of the full body, unsteady hands and lack of motor control.
3.Suppression of appetite.
4.The occurrence of vasoconstriction.
Here, the vessels are constricted because of norepinephrine reuptake inhibition by the sympathetic nervous system which and puts a strain on the cardiovascular system when there is prolonged use of the drug.
5.occurrence of an increase in the heart rate
6.An increase in the blood pressure
7.Experiencing teeth grinding
8.The occurrence of the focus enhancement which is more effective at low to moderate dosages. But with higher doses, the concentration is usually impaired.
9. There is a euphoric rush because of the use of Ethylphenidate as a result of dopamine reuptake inhibition. It lasts for a short duration and is quite compulsive.
10.the person experiences time distortion in which he feels that the time is speeding up and passing quickly than usual.
11.The occurrence of thought acceleration
13. The person feels negative and uncomfortable during the offset period which is referred to as “calm down”.This results because of the depletion of the neurotransmitters. It leads to anxiety, cognitive fatigue, depression, irritability, motivation suppression, deceleration of thought and wakefulness.
14. The abrasive nature of the Ethylphenidate HCL has a caustic impact on the mucous membranes. If used carelessly, it harms the routes of administration so it is essential to practice routine maintenance such as using water to soak the sinus cavity before and after insufflation. The lung tissues also get irritated if inhaled, which results in phlegm and an irritated cough.
15. The drug has a high potential for abuse and can cause the users to be psychologically dependent on it. Its chronic use is addictive in nature.
16. Withdrawal symptoms occur if you stop taking the drug immediately.
17. On repeated use, the person develops tolerance towards the drugs. So in such case, people use higher doses to get similar effects.
>It takes 3-7 days for tolerance reduction by half and 1-2weels to be back to the original state without consumption.
18. Ethylphenidate HCL has a cross- tolerance with the dopaminergic
stimulants. This implies that after the consumption of this drug, the impact of other stimulants will decrease.
19.The occurrence of stimulant psychosis because of use of the drug at high dosed for a longer duration, leading to paranoia, hallucinations, or delusions
How to get Ethylphenidate HCL Powder prescription?
You can’t get a prescription for Ethylphenidate HCL Powder as it has no legal medical use. This can be purchased from our online store without a prescription. It is recommended to avoid using this drug for recreational purposes as any excess doses can lead to fatal outcomes.
What is the legal status of Ethylphenidate HCL Powder?
The Ethylphenidate HCL Powder has no legal medical, and industrial use. In certain jurisdiction, possessing or selling it is illegal such as USA, Sweden, Australia, Germany, UK, Denmark, Austria, and Jersey. This is generally sold as a research chemical.