What is THJ-018?
THJ-018 is a designer drug belonging to the category of synthetic cannabinoids. It is the indazole analog of JWH-018.
As a research chemical and alternative to JWH-018, it is marketed legally but was banned in the years 2009. It has an odor similar to naphthalene.
What are the forms in which THJ-018 is available? What are its characteristic features?
THJ-018 is available in the form of a power. It appears to be brown, sticky and chunky with the smell of naphthalene. People usually smoke or vaporize it for attaining a quick impact of the drug.
Where to buy THJ-018?
You can buy THJ-018 from our online store. This product is shipped worldwide.
How THJ-018 work?
Jus like JWH-018, THJ-018 operated and demonstrates its effects through full agonism of both the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors, by having some selectivity for CB2.
What are the uses of drug THJ-018?
The uses of THJ-018 are as follows:
- It is used as a research chemical.
- It is used for recreational purposes, which is its illegal use.
What is the dosage of THJ-018?
1-2 mg of the drug is considered to be the light dosage. It is not soluble in water but easily dissolves in the ethanol and lipids. Opt for the lowest dose initially because the reactions vary from person to person depending on the individual body weight, tolerance, metabolism, and personal sensitivity.
The dose beyond 2m or in some cases 3 mg for the tolerant users, it becomes an overdose. Its chronic use has lead to many deaths along with side-effects and toxicity. The person can feel physical discomforts such as heart palpitations, vertigo, and sedation. This leads to a lot of anxiety.
So it is recommended to avoid taking this drug for a longer duration or in higher doses.
What are the short and long-term effects of THJ-018?
The effects of THJ-018 are as follows:
1. Physical sensations occur spontaneously leading to a warm, tingling sensation spreading all over the body.
2. Sedative impact occurs on the energy levels of the user, which causes him to relax and sleep higher doses. But this can be avoided by engaging oneself in some physical activities.
3. The drug causes a loss of motor control. This increases with increase in dose. But the person is still able to walk and other basic movements. In rare cases, this ceases.
4. The appetite of the person increases because the endocannabinoid in the hypothalamus activates cannabinoid receptors that are responsible for maintaining food intake.
5. There is vasodilation because of the decrease in blood pressure through the dilation of blood vessels. This causes the arteries in the eyeball to expand and the heart rate increases to compensate the reduced pressure.
6. The drug acts as a pain reliever through the agonism of cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2, which extends to synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists.
7. The lightness of the body is felt.
8. Vertigo or spinning sensation of the environment can be felt. When the dose is moderate it causes a sensation of falling that makes the person overwhelming and uncomfortable.
9. Experiencing dehydration.
10.The occurrence of brain zaps.
11. Experiencing enhancement of colors.
12.The occurrence of acuity suppression.
13.The occurrence of closed eye visuals at moderate doses and visual distortions like ripples because of continuous administration of the drugs.
14.The occurrence of enhancement of emotions proportionally with the dose. It results in euphoria, extreme laughter, and increased immersion within tasks and activities or anxiety and paranoia according to the person’s state of mind.
15.Declaration of thoughts, and suppression of dreams.
16. Increased use of the drugs leads to psychosis which is more probable in the individuals with risk factors for psychotic illnesses such as family history of schizophrenia. So persons with pre-existing mental conditions should not use this drug.
17.Increased appreciation for music.
18.The occurrence of auditory enhancements.
19. Psychological dependence occurs when this drug is used with other synthetic cannabinoids. It becomes addictive at a high chance for abuse, leading to cravings.
20. If the person suddenly stops taking the drug, it leads to undesirable withdrawal symptoms.
21.When the drug is used for a longer time or frequently, it leads to the development of drug tolerance. This causes the user to take higher doses in order to get the same effects. This conference needs 3-7 days to be decreased by half. It takes 1-2 weeks to get back to the baseline in the absence of further drug administration.
22. There is a cross tolerance of THJ-018 drug with all cannabinoids, which implies that after the consumption of this drug, the impact of all other cannabinoids will be decreased.
23. The presence of the naphthalene group in the THJ-018 drug increases the chances of its toxicity or carcinogenic impact.
What are the combinational impacts of the drug?
When the drug is used with other substances, it leads to certain problems, which are enumerated below:
1. When THJ-018 is used along with the psychedelics, the drug becomes capable of increasing the duration of visual and cognitive effects with efficiency. This must, therefore, be used with extreme caution, especially those are inexperienced with it.
2. Using dissociatives with THJ-018 can lead to geometry, euphoria, dissociation and hallucinatory effects in an exaggerated way.
3. Drinking alcohol while you are taking the THJ-018 drug can lead to nauseatic sensation, dizziness, and changes in gravity. So it is recommended to avoid drinking after taking the drug.
How to get the THJ-018 prescription?
Since THJ-018 is an illegal drug( except for research purposes), you can’t get it prescribed by any doctor. You can purchase it from us without a prescription but we strongly recommend you never to abuse the drug as it can lead to serious unwanted life-threatening side-effects.
What is the legal status of THJ-018?
THJ-018 is a banned drug in many countries around the world. The reason for this is its toxicity and side-effects.