What is Hexen Crystal (N-Ethylhexedrone)?
N-Ethylhexedrone is a novel stimulant substance belonging to the cathinone class. It is a derivative of Hexedrone. It belongs to the diverse group of compounds known as substituted cathinone which is a broad array of substances based on Cathinone, the active ingredient of khat plant.
It appeared on the online research chemical market in 2015. It can mimic the characteristics of prohibited substances and bypass drug laws.
Forms or types of Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone)
Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) is available in the form of powder or crystals.
Where to buy Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal?
You can buy Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystals from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
Uses of drug Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal?
The dug is used as a research chemical and for recreational purposes.
How does Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal work?
Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal operates by increasing the norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain.
The drug acts through fast-acting routes of administration such as intranasal and inhalation for maximizing the recreational impact on the user.
The dosage of Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal:
5 – 15 mg of this drug is considered to be the threshold dose,15-30 mg is the light dose, 30-40 mg is its common dose, 40-45mg is the strong dose and more than 50 mg is considered heavy dose.
Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal Overdose:
A dose of more than 50 mg is considered to be an overdose and must be avoided as it can lead to potentially harmful results.
Short and long-term effects of Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal?
The short term and long term impacts of Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) are as follows:
- If it is abused, the user faces compulsive redosing and addictive behaviors.
- Mental stimulation occurs with a powerful sense of Euphoria.
- Disinhibition occurs.
- There is analysis enhancement which is usually seen in case of lower doses. When high doses are taken, it is overshadowed by the euphoric stimulation.
- Immersion enhancement occurs.
- The focus gets enhanced in lower doses and when the dose is increased it leads to impairment od the concentration.
- Time compression occurs in which the person feels that the time passes quickly than usual.
- Ego inflation results on taking this drug.
- Appreciation for music increases.
- Compulsive redosing occurs which are the most common aspect of the drug. It can lead to unwanted binges of a large amount of the drug causing a higher risk of addiction.
- When the person takes extremely high doses or takes it in the dangerously sleep-deprived state, it leads to auditory effects such as auditory hallucination and auditory distortion
- The comedown impact of this drug which is because of the neurotransmitter depletion is slow and less dysphoric compared to that of MMDA but more than NEP. During the offset period, the user feels more uncomfortable compared to that of the peak time.
The experiences occurring during this period include anxiety, cognitive fatigue, depression. irritability, motivation suppression, thought deceleration, wakefulness.
Drug interactions of Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal?
The psychoactive substances don’t cause serious threat when used on their own but pose serious problems when taken along with other substances. Some combinations are considered to be safe at lower doses but some are potentially dangerous, and even pose the risk of death. Some of the combinations that must be avoided are enlisted below:
- The heart rate and blood pressure increase to dangerous levels when Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal is combined with other stimulants.
- When the drug is combined with the members of the 25x family, it leads to highly stimulating and physically straining impact. Such a combination should be avoided as it causes excessive stimulation which in turn leads to panic attacks, thought loops, seizures, increased blood pressure, vasoconstriction, and heart failure in severe cases
- Combining alcohol with the drug leads t the risk of accidental over-intoxication. So it is better to avoid alcohol completely or restrict to a minimum amount.
- If taken with DXM, it leads to serotonin and dopamine reuptake which causes panic attacks, hypertensive crisis, or serotonin syndrome.
- Taking the drug with MXE causes severely elevated blood pressure and develops the risk of psychosis.
- Tramadol which decreases the seizure threshold should not be taken with the drug as its combinations with stimulants further increase this risk.
- Combining MDMA with the drug leads to an increased neurotoxic effect of MDMA.
- Taking the drug with MAOIs can increase the number of neurotransmitters such as dopamine to extremely fatal levels such as Syrian rue, banisteriopsis caapi, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, αMT, and certain antidepressants
- Taking it along with Cocaine can increase strain on the heart to serious levels.
How to get prescription for Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal?
Since Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal has no legal medical use, you can’t get it prescribed by your doctor. You can purchase it from our online store. We ship the product to various countries worldwide. But we strongly recommend you to exercise extreme caution while taking the drug as higher doses can prove to be fatal for you.
Legal status of Hexen (N-Ethylhexedrone) Crystal?
In the US, the drug is not specifically controlled but is covered by the Analog Act. In other countries such as Australia, it may be treated as a controlled drug because of its analog status. It is a Schedule 1 drug in Canada and Class B drug in the UK.