What is Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
4-Fluorococaine Hcl drug is a tropane derivative which is a synthetic analog of cocaine. It has a similarity with cocaine and costs less.
What are the different forms or types of Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
Fluorococaine HCl Powder is available in powdered form or crystal form.
Where to buy Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
You can buy Fluorococaine HCl Powder from our online store. We ship it worldwide. This drug is legally used as a research chemical and it is strictly advised not to use take this drug as it can lead to severe side effects.
This drug has the same potency as cocaine as an inhibitor of dopamine reuptake. But it is a stronger serotonin reuptake inhibitor when compared to cocaine. This has resulted in a significantly altered pharmacological profile in animal studies.
How does Fluorococaine HCl Powder work?
Fluorococaine HCl Powder is legally used as a research chemical, but in case of drug abuse, it leads to alterations in the brain chemistry with the passage of time. These changes call for an increased intake of the drug along with behavioral abnormalities which occur with its intake.
Following behavioral abnormalities can be noticed :
- Unusual erratic behavior that results in unintentional trauma occurring during accidents.
- The onset of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Psychotic impacts.
What are the uses of drug Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
Fluorococaine HCl Powder has the following uses:
- It is used as a research chemical. This is its legal use.
- It is used as a dilutant in cocaine. For the recreational purpose, some people use it as its impact is similar to cocaine but in a stronger form. But this is not recommended as this usage causes a lot of undesirable side-effects.
What is the dosage of Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
There is no dosage of Fluorococaine HCl Powder as it is not recommended for human use.
How to store Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
The Fluorococaine HCl Powder should be stored at temperatures below 30 degrees Celsius. It should be kept in its original packaging, away from the direct sunlight and contact of moisture.
What are the short and long-term effects of Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
The side effects of Fluorococaine HCl Powder which are similar to those of opioids. Such designer drugs have a combination of the hallucinogenic, stimulant, or opioid-like effects because of designer chain substitution.
Its side effects are as enumerated below:
- You may experience the hallucinogenic effect.
- Experiencing drowsiness
- The occurrence of slowed breathing
- Occurrence of constipation
- Experiencing unconsciousness
- Having a nauseatic sensation
- Chances of entering into Coma
- People taking it for the recreational purpose may face the risk of neurological alterations that can significantly affect their lives, It leads to a reduced ability to control and regulate the behavior, movements, reciting to the environmental stimuli and carrying out the daily activities. It also leas to deficits in cognitive performance, attention and decision-making abilities.
- The abuse of this drug is also related to bloodborne infectious conditions such as HIV or hepatitis C (HCV). This can occur from the use of needles that are non-sterile.
- The long-term use of this drug can lead to physical dependence on it as well as addiction.
In such a case, you may experience withdrawal symptoms when you decrease or stop using the drug as the body adapts to its presence
The withdrawal symptoms of this drug are enumerated below:
- Experiencing restlessness.
- The occurrence of pain in the muscles and bone.
- Experiencing insomnia
- Occurrence of diarrhea
- Occurrence of vomiting
- Experiencing cold flashes with goose bumps which are referred to as “cold turkey”.
- Developing tolerance towards the drug. It means that long-term users usually increase their doses for achieving the same high.
What are the symptoms and signs of using Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
The signs and symptoms of Fluorococaine HCl Powder are enumerated below:
- Increased agitation.
- Experiencing a gush of enthusiasm.
- The occurrence of disinhibition.
- The occurrence of an increased movement which is termed as hyperactivity.
- An increase in the common cold-like symptoms and/or nosebleeds.
- The manifestation of signs of involuntary movements i.e muscle tics.
- Alteration in concentration and focus.
- Damage of the muscles of the heart as the drug may lead to the death of the heart muscles which is referred to as cardiomyopathy.
- Other serious impacts on the heart include heart muscle inflammation, rupture of the aorta which is the major artery leading from the heart.
- The inflammation of the inner tissues of the organ referred to as endocarditis can occur because of the intravenous cocaine use
- Chances of serious conditions such as heart attacks and cardiac arrhythmias, which may be fatal.
- Damage of the brain because of interruption in the blood supply to the brain.
- Reduction in the quality of health and life because of reductions in cardiac function or severe blood loss.
- Chances of occurrence of damage to the kidney and other organs.
How to get Fluorococaine HCl Powder prescription?
Since Fluorococaine HCl Powder is not meant for the use by human beings, so no physician would ever recommend or prescribe this drug for you. But if you need it for scientific research purposes, then you can buy it with proper letters of approval stating the reason for purchase. This drug can be bought from our online store without a prescription. But we strongly recommend you never to take this drug except for research purposes as it can lead to serious undesirable consequences making you suffer.
What is the legal status of Fluorococaine HCl Powder?
Fluorococaine HCl Powder is a controlled substance. This drug is not clinically tested nor does have a license for human consumption. So it is an illegal drug and its only legal use is strictly for scientific research,