What is MDPV Powder?
3,4 Methylenedioxypyrovalerone or MDPV is a stimulant belonging to the cathinone class. It was initially developed in the year 1960 by a team at Boehringer Ingelheim. It produces effects similar to that produced by cocaine, methylphenidate, and amphetamines.
The color of this drug varies from pure white to a yellowish-tan. It also has a slight odor which generally intensified with the change in color. The reason behind the fishy or bromine like odor is because of the presence of impurities such as pyrrolidine or alpha-dibrominated alkylphenones.
What are the different forms or types of MDPV Powder?
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone is available in the form of fine powder or crystals.
Owing to its hygroscopic nature, it attracts moisture and tends to form clumps that resemble powdered sugar.
What are the street names of the same drug or active compound?
The street names of MDPV powder are:
- Ivory Wave
- White Dove
- Vanilla Sky
Where to buy MDPV Powder?
You can buy MDPV powder from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
How does MDPV Powder work?
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) acts as a norepinephrine-dopamine releasing agent (NDRA). It operates by releasing over five times as much dopamine than norepinephrine. It is an inactive serotonin releaser.
What are the uses of drug MDPV Powder?
This drug currently has no accepted medical treatment but it may be used for treating chronic fatigue and as an anorectic, though it is not the preferred treatment method. It has a high potential for abuse. It lacks an acceptable safety for use under medical supervision.
People take it to induce certain outcomes such as euphoria, get sexually aroused, enhancement in the sociability, increase alertness and get the ability to stay up and party without getting tired.
MDPV Powder drug test:
If you opt to use MDPV powder, then it is important to use accurate scales for measuring the doses. After this, you need to wait for at least 2 hours before taking the dose again. This will help you to know if there are no bad effects of the drug on you.
You should take it in small quantities initially to make sure that you are not negatively affected.
MDPV Powder Overdose:
MDPV powder overdose can lead to life-threatening side-effects or even death. In such situations, you need to call the poison control center immediately.
Such overdose cases are treated with anxiolytics such as benzodiazepines in order to reduce the drug-induced activity in the brain and body. Sometimes general anesthesia is used because of the lack of effectiveness of sedatives.
If severe hypertension, tachycardia, agitation, or seizures occur then large doses of lorazepam in 2–4 mg increments every 10–15 minutes is administered intravenously or intramuscularly. In case this is not working, then haloperidol is used as an alternative treatment.
If beta blockers are used for hypertension in such a situation, then it can lead to unopposed peripheral alpha-adrenergic effect with a serious paradoxical increase in blood pressure
What are the short and long-term effects of MDPV Powder?
The side effects of NDPV powder are enumerated below:
- Experiencing severe agitation
- Occurrence of palpitations
- Experiencing high blood pressure
- Occurrence of nosebleeds
- Having a blurred vision
- Contracting fever
- Experiencing paranoia
- Occurrence of vomiting
- Experiencing an excited delirium
- Addiction towards the drug
- Chances of child endangerment or murder
- Occurrence of homicide
- The occurrence of cardiac arrest
- occurrence of troke
- Entering into coma
- The occurrence of suicidal tendency
- The occurrence of fatal traffic accidents
- Deaths because of overdose.
- The occurrence of tachycardia, hypertension, and mild stimulation which last for 6-8 hours.
- Higher doses can lead to prolonged panic attacks in the stimulant-intolerant users
- Sleep withdrawal symptoms.
The following precautions need to be exercised while taking this drug:
- If you choose to take this drug then you must definitely do the drug test.
- You should take regular breaks if dancing and replace fluids by sipping water regularly, which should not be more than a pint in an hour.
- Avoid regular usage to prevent chances of developing drug dependency because it is known to cause irresistible cravings to the re-administer it.
- Do not take other drugs while taking MDPV Powder as his can lead to side effects.
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug as it can cause strain on your heart.
- Take lower doses as the higher doses are known to cause intense, prolonged panic attacks in stimulant-intolerant users, anecdotal reports of psychosis from sleep withdrawal as well as severe addiction. This may also be caused if you take the doses too frequently.
How to get MDPV Powder prescription?
Since MDPV has no legal medical uses, you can’t get its prescription from your physician. But you can buy this drug from us without prescription. We strongly recommend you to avoid this drug or take it with extreme caution, keeping in mind, its side effects.
What is the legal status of MDPV Powder?
MDPV is a banned drug. It is categorized under the Class B drug.
Possessing it can attract unlimited fines with imprisonment up to 5 years. And supplying it holds a penalty of 14-years imprisonment and an unlimited fine.
In November 2011, the US Drug Enforcement Administration issued an emergency order to make it illegal. In the UK, it is illegal to sell, buy or possess this drug without a license. In Finland, it is an appendix IV substance. In Australia, it has been banned under Appendix A Schedule 9 of the Poisons Act 1964. It is listed on Schedule I of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, in Canada